Sunday, August 31, 2014

Let's Hit the Loop

When I bike on the Red Rock Canyon scenic loop, I'm thankful more people don't know about this place.

When I was visiting Las Vegas annually for the Interbike trade show, I never even knew red Rock Canyon existed.

It makes me wonder how many inspiring places and people I have not encountered because I am just not curious enough to explore.

Just as I was about to enter the scenic loop off, I met ultra marathon runner Molly Sheridan, who began running marathons at age 48 ten years ago and now runs a running event organizer business. I wrote a profile of Molly only two months ago for the Review-Journal.

Then, it off to the scenic loop. Enjoy your four-pack of photos.

Busy day on the Loop -- more bicyclists than cars.


 

Oh yes, highest [point right here at elevation 4,771 feet.




Side selfie with dose of The Big Stripe.



Can't get enough of The Big Stripe

No comments: